Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Saturday, March 1, 2008

1st March - House Moving

Woke up fairly early this morning (8.35am) as today is the day to move in to a new place:) My body is still aching due to an intensive squash session with friends yesterday. Suppose to move in at 9am, but the day started bleakly and began to drizzle 5 minutes after I jumped off my bed.

"I think I will have to wait till the rain is over before I can move in." I smsed my landlord.

"Take your time, I will be in all day."

At 10am, the drizzling ceased and I started to move my stuff. A 10 minutes walk from my cousin's block to the place I am moving in. Two trips and I am almost done. Settle.

The room is facing the highway, so there will be more disturbance and distraction. Tonight will be the first night for me in a unfamiliar place, alone. Just hope that I can at least get a good night sleep:)

No comments: