Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stalking my Landlord

I moved in on 1st of March, till now it has been 5 days and 4 nights. And amazingly, I'd only seen my landlord for about less than 5 minutes altogether. He and his son retire to bed pretty early every night, I reckon before 9pm.

Every night when I reach home, I was greeted by the darkness and tranquility of the darkness.

Well, on the bright side, I have more privacy and less distraction staying there for now.

ps: My landlord is a very tidy man. The apartment is very homely and well-kept.

No comments: