Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Monday, March 10, 2008

GE2008: Results

The result is devastating for those who are slow to react. To me, it's a change.
I am glad I participated in this general election, and make a difference.

The full result is finally out here. As usual, the telebroadcasting media was slow to update the polling results on D-Day. On the other hand, I obtained the latest results through the internet and neighboring country.

Pinkpau, an 18-yr-old lass has done an excellent documentation here. Despite her being young and unable to vote yet, I think she has a better grasp of the political idiosyncrasies back in Malaysia than most of the people of her same age.

Ok, now it's time to return to my little lovey-dovey project:) Shhh....

ps: Went to see another doc in Malaysia (Dr Chin), he confirmed that I am having Bell's palsy. But, I do not need to eat the bloody Dhasolone aka corticosteroid!!! It will do more damage than cure...Fast fast throw the pills away.

No comments: