Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Tuesday, March 18, 2008

On Fire

Have been hectically busy for the past few days...strictly following the extremely tight schedule to complete all my assignments before 19th March, so that I can depart for a short vacation up north in the pearl isle with my girl without any worries.

Too bad, despite my hard work to finish all the assignments ahead of schedule, more are pouring in like the tsunami from different modules all of a sudden. It’s like sheer pressure from the approaching final exam is not sufficient enough to crush one’s fragile mind, they just had to add salt to injury, just had to rub it in, huh. wtf

Well, I actually felt quite fortunate as I have cleared some of them sort of sub-consciously, what’s left to be done needs to be done. And my boss needs help from me suddenly on a small project to be included in an escalation of conference paper to a journal article. It’s time to learn from this opportunity, but this is bad time :(

Well, enough of the ranting. If I had the time, I’d better be putting good use to it than to blog, right?

No comments: