Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Thursday, March 13, 2008

Down with fever and sore throat

Felt weird and not well on Tuesday, but still insisted to go to school.

Google talk with Chiew Mei but all of a sudden I was feeling frail and weak. Took my body temperature, 37.3'C. Felt so cold that I immediately jumped into bed, clad tightly with my blanket, shivering. The next day I decided to skip school and rest. Took my temperature again, 37.2'C.

In the night, my body temperature shot up to 37.6'C. Turned in early and today I am feeling much better. At least my throat doesn't pain anymore. And I am able to attend tonight's class.

Now I am waiting for Chiew Mei to reach home so that I can see her online...miss her dearly.

1 comment:

TC said...

Better now? Take care ya...