Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Ultimatum as Promised

For those who has been following my blog all along, you'd know that it has been a rocky boat ride for me to use Maybank's online trading system.

Every now and then, I would have trouble logging into the system or loading the page due to site maintenance (during active trading hours) or server problems, again and again. I had tried numerous ways to feedback and hope that the issue will cease once and for all, emails, call ins... To my dismay, no one heed my call.

And so, before my blood pressure shoots up beyond the uncontrollable threshold. I think, I better pull the plug. Today, I transferred all my equities to Public Bank.

Bye bye, Maybank! Without me, you still have the "67%" to support you. So, please keep on with the lackadaisical attitude. They're lovin it!

ps: Oh, did I mentioned that when I wanted to transfer my money today, it took me more than an hour when I am the only one doing telegraphic transfer at the Maybank's Taman Universiti branch? And I had to fill up 4 forms, because I cannot transfer more than X grand in one form. Good job, Maybank!

No comments: