Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Saturday, April 10, 2010

Flipper

Recently watched The Cove's trailer on Facebook and I was deeply saddened by the fate of this lovely creature exposed in the documentary.

"The Cove exposes the slaughter of more than 20,000 dolphins and porpoises off the coast of Japan every year, and how their meat, containing toxic levels of mercury, is being sold as food in Japan and other parts of Asia, often labeled as whale meat."

Of course, I am aware that dolphin butchering also happens elsewhere in Europe. But like what Ric O'Barry said in the documentary, if we can't stop it in this little body of water, then there is no hope to stop the slaughter in any place on earth.

If you want to see dolphins, watch them in their natural habitats.

Every divers' dream

Please watch the documentary and take part to save the dolphins here.

No comments: