Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Foreign Direct Investment

Was debating with some guy on FB and he questioned why FDI (foreign direct investment) in Penang plunged from RM12b to RM2b within 2 years (after Lim Guan Eng took over).

Never mind the numbers.

Because if more than 20 years ago, we are crying out loud for foreign investment, and today, we are still dependent on foreign investment, this country has a serious problem.

Mahathir coincided with my view as follows:

1 comment:

hyip said...

Good article as it is showing we are crying out loud for foreign investment, and today, we are still dependent on foreign investment.