Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Monday, February 4, 2008

Prelude

Everything sped by in an instant after I made up my mind. This move is certainly not to satisfy my ego. I just wanted to see what I can achieve in my life, keep on pushing myself to the extreme. So that when I exhale my final breath, at least I will not feel sorry for not reaching high enough...

To leave a job, which is challenging with a promising career path, is a hard decision to make. And there are many uncertainties which lie ahead: Will our relationship withstand the distance? Am I able to accomplish the quest successfully? Does undertaking this path pledge a brighter upcoming?

Frankly, this course is unpredictable; however, at the same time, it also opens up numerous possibilities. Therefore, I have embraced myself to embark upon come what may; step by step, I know I will be able to reach my destination eventually.

No comments: