Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Thursday, February 21, 2008

33.33% Increment

Rumours have been flying around regarding the stipend adjustment, but I have yet to witness the change. I've been talking to some of the scholars here these few days and even decided to submit a petition to the management for a reasonable raise.

And today, we received a forwarded mail from a peer containing the communication between one student and the president of NUS. The student was pretty blunt in requesting for an increment while the president was fairly magnanimous in his reply.

If the content is true, I will get a 33.33% raise by this March. Stay tune:)

No comments: