Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jog and Sweat

Haha...finally brought more shorts from home. Last night after a day's work, I changed into my shorts and my colleague was surprised to see me my sports attire late at night.

"Going to gym?" My friend asked.

"No, going for a jog. My place quite near from here, about 15 mins walking distance." I replied.

And off I went after warming up a little, panting and perspiring like a horse back home. Refreshing! And yes, I slept soundly last night and woke up energetic this morning!

Going to jog home again tonight:)

ps: 4 more days left before the adjustment...I wonder what would be the rate:p

No comments: