Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Recipe for Sale!

In a city like Singapore, anything can be valued and sold for a price.

Like this couple below who wants to sell their Cantonese roast recipe for a whopping S$2 million! And be prepared to pay an additional S$1.5 million if you are interested to take over the business. Then, Betty and her dude will be on their way touring around the world in 90 days.

Famous Kay Lee Roast Meats selling eatery and recipes for $3.5m


Barely a month apart, another couple follow suit with the intention to forgo their beef noodle recipe for S$200k.

Tai Fatt Hau Cuisine beef noodles stall and recipe for $200,000


Now, I have a recipe for sale too!

During my childhood, I invented my own ice cream recipe using just two simple ingredients: ice cubes + Milo.

First, you fill a quarter of a mug with Milo powder. Next, throw in the ice cubes. Normally 3-4 cubes will be sufficient for a sinful treat. Lastly, sprinkle more Milo powder on the ice cubes.

Voila! There you have a homemade Malaysian style chocolate ice cream.

Damn, now I can't sell it since the secret is out, can I?

No comments: