Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Monday, April 16, 2012

The Finale

Thanks to my sister's gift, I am able to control the slides effortlessly.


6 modules, 3 seminars, 2 journals, 4 conference, 1 competition, countless experiments and data crunching, and after today's oral defense.

There's still one last thing to be done: revised my thesis according to reviewers comment for one last time.

Thanks to Prof A.T, Prof P.V. and Prof KCT for their time and guidance. Curtains drawn.

3 comments:

serene said...

All the best Bro!! Waiting to address you Dr Ngo :)

TC said...

Congrats!

caren said...

finally...congratz and find a job soon!