Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Sunday, February 15, 2009

Laughter, the best medicine

Joke I
Do you know why Singapore can be so much ahead of Malaysia?

Do you know why despite having scarce land and limited natural resources, Singapore can still emerge as a 1st world country among the Malay Archipelago?

"Because in Singapore, the Chinese rule and the Malays follow. In Malaysia, the Malays rule but the Chinese don't want to follow." from one Malay teacher from my secondary school recently.

Alamak! Smack my own forehead...

Joke II
wa salah lu mai kung (Asalamualaikum)
lu mai kung wa salah (Mualaikumsalam)

Don't get it? Recite the italic phrase in Hokkien.

With all this jokes around and the idiosyncracies in the press everyday, I bet we Malaysians will beat Japan in no time to become the most long-lived nationals in this world.

Hahahaha....

Haha...

Ha.

No comments: