Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Sunday, February 15, 2009

Malaysia's Police Report

Posting a police report here as future reference. Notice the primary school Malay tatabahasa (grammar). Is this what we can expect after investing so many years and money in upgrading the Malay Language standard? Seriously, I can write more descriptively and better than L/KPL Idrus. I remembered one of my uncle saying, "When they change everything to Bahasa Malaysia, the Chinese can still write and speak better than them." This is what we call competitiveness.

Anyway, this is just for reference. What to do, Malaysian standard mah.

******************

PADA 2/11/07 JAM LEBIH KURANG 8.10PAGI SEMASA SAYA SEDANG MEMANDU M/KAR NO. XFX 3XXX (MERCEDES BENZ) BERSAMA DENGAN (2) RAKAN SAYA DIJALAN SEMAKSAMUN*, BAYAN LEPAS SAYA MEMBERHENTIKAN M/KAR SAYA KERANA JALAN SESAK, TIBA-TIBA DATANG SEBUAH M/SIKAL NO. XGX 3XXX DATANG DARI ARAH BELAKANG YANG DINAIKI OLEH (1) LELAKI INDIA TERUS MENGETUK CERMIN TINGKAP SEBELAH PEMANDU DENGAN MENGUNAKAN TOPI KELEDAR. LELAKI TERSEBUT MEMINTA SAYA KELUAR DARI M/KAR SAYA TIDAK MEMPERDULIKANNYA. SAYA TERUS MEMANDU M/KAR SAYA SAMPAI KEJALAN BATUBATA* SAYA NAMPAK LELAKI TERSEBUT SEDANG TELEPON SESEORANG SAYA TERUS MEMANDU SEHINGGA SAMPAI LAMPU ISYARAT JALAN BATUBATA BELIAU MENUGUT AKAN MEMUKUL SAYA. SELEPAS ITU LELAKI TERSEBUT TELAH MENGAMBIL NOMBOR M/KAR DAN DIRI SAYA DATANG BALAI BUAT LAPORAN.

SEKIAN REPOT SAYA.

*Fictitious name

No comments: