Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Monday, December 1, 2008

My Photo of the Week

Noticed this abandoned wooden house during my recent trip to Parit Buntar. It is located beside the Buddhist Association of Parit Buntar and the backyard is now used as a recyclables collection centre by the Tzu Chi Foundation. The scene looks simply humble but sort of jump out to me in an instance and prompted CM and I to stop by for a shot. Looking back, I think I was searching for something nostalgic as my subject.

2 comments:

Wilson said...

errmmm... looks kind of creepy ... too much ghost story for me lately .. =P

Unknown said...

something wrong with my editing...hmm...