Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Thursday, September 18, 2008

Humpty Dumpty had a great Fall

It turns out, Badawi is not that dumb afterall.




Later at the press conference...

They even swapped their ties during the announcement:p

As the adage goes, "Like father like son." Whether Najib likes it or not, he's been checkmated and it's hard to swallow. No wonder his face looked so sour (or "tulan" in the Hokkien dialect) in these pictures:






Aiyoyo, when is my turn to become the boss lar...


On the other hand, the richest unemployed in Bolehland broke silence suddenly...uncanny.

3 comments:

David Chan said...

ROTFLMHO!!!

Anonymous said...

ya... ROTFLMHO, man!

Gnu said...

brilliant move by Dola leh...actually he is bodoh sepat oni...