Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Saturday, May 24, 2008

Main Guli


After 28 years of dispute, finally the Big Boys got their own rocks...pft.


Bolehland owns this piece of...erm...did you see anything?

Whereas Pulau Batu Puteh is now officially Pedra Branca.

Now we have a sad Abdullah and a happy Lee. At least now we can go fishing off Middle Rock...pfft. Looks like next the Big Boys will be wrestling for Banana Rock...

I heard...maybe is just rumour...but I heard there is black gold beneath the white rock. Looks like Barbatus Negara lost quite a lot of battles this year...

No comments: