Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Monday, November 2, 2009

Photos of The Week: Peony Jade, Clark Quay

TK and CY invited us to Peony Jade, Clark Quay for buffet lunch over the weekend. Peony Jade (玉河畔) is a Sze Chuan Cantonese restaurant where the couple had their ROM. The buffet starts at 11.30am and ends at 2.30pm, $28.80 per pax. I find it pretty affordable and worthy after the meal, the food is simply délicieux and the ambience, swish.



Glad to see Jenny again. Intend to meet up for mahjong sessions in near future but we will need to wait till Jenny & CM's exams are over.

No comments: