Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Photo of the Week: Greenery


This is a nice spot right outside the NUS library. The landscaping is soothing and never fails to capture my attention for a second or two whenever I pass by. Again, always too lazy to bring my D-lakchap to school for a deliberate shot until now. CM was having her exam for the past two weeks, and we had breakfast at Gecko Cafe almost every morning. This is something which I want to experience with CM and hence, it's something worth to commermorate. Coincidently, I was "arrowed" to be the event photog for my department. So, here it is, my favourite spot in campus.

No comments: