Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Friday, July 4, 2008

Bolehland United...finally?

For the first time, both the big time politicians from BN and the Oppositions are snorting through the same nostril...Notice how both of them showed their fingers in denial? And if both allegations are true...these sama pangsal punya abang adik love doing the anus:p Well, they call it "dirty politics" for a reason...duh!

Najib: On Altantuya Shaariibuu's murder
Anwar: On sodomy allegation
And what more can you do if you are a Malay university drop out? Become a pain in the ass lor! And hopefully, you will become the next MP, minister or Prime Minister of Bolehland in the next election...who knows?
Saiful (Left)...was he really "back-stabbed" by Anwar? Eew, dirty politcs...

Ooh...ohh, and what is our mighty Abdullah Badawi doing with all this contemptible ruckus going on?

Zzzzz...Zzzzzz

No comments: