Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Friday, June 13, 2008

Outreach Graduate Assistant

First time involvement in departmental activities. Interesting, but rather tiring...
Here we were dining at a Thai restaurant in NUS after one of the sessions...
From right: Han Yang, Niv, Mochao, Teck Wee.

4 comments:

David Chan said...

You lost weight arr? Overstressed arr? Or, missing someone too much arr? :-P

gibson said...

so nice, always got good food! too bad that i couldn't join u in the outreach program :p

Gnu said...

david: erm, the stress part hasn't got to me yet and that is pretty pressurizing:p Here you need to walk alot everywhere and those squash sessions must have take a few pounds off me...Haven't started swimming though;)

gibby: Hahaha...need to pay and trust me it's not cheap for a student:p

David Chan said...

Haha... yeah I know. Last week I walked 3 days and nights, my bones almost broke. Sorry for not looking for you... but, hey!!! I have not got your Singapore contact number!!! :-P