Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Friday, June 20, 2008

Je viens d’une petite ville qui s’appelle Kluang

Okay, it turns out that I learnt something very funny yesterday. And after I talked to one of my friend, he extended the sentence to:

Voulez-vous couchez avec moi tous les soir?

It meant, You want to sleep with me every night? wtf...lol

Anyway, here are some very useful simple french in daily conversation:



  • Bonjour. Vous venez d’ou? - Hello, where are you from?

  • Je viens d’une petite ville qui s’appelle Kluang. - I come from a little town called Kluang.

  • Et vous vous appellez comment? - And what’s your name?

  • Je m'appelle Gnustiy. - My name is Gnustiy.

  • Joyeux anniversaire. - Happy Birthday.
Come, learn french with me here:http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/
Ok, my friends...bonne nuit.

2 comments:

Wilson said...

yo... da only word that i know in french is jetam... =P
anw... u'r right ... it's me ... (^_^)

Gnu said...

Yo dude, it's "je taime":)