Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Monday, August 3, 2009

Questions are the answer

The Problem-Solving Questions:

  1. What is great about this problem?

  2. What is not perfect yet?

  3. What am I willing to do to make it the way I want it?

  4. What am I willing to no longer do in order to make it the way I want it?

  5. How can I enjoy the process while I do what is necessary to make the way I want it?

The Morning Power Questions:

  1. What am I happy about in my life now? How does that make me feel?

  2. What am I excited about in my life now? How does that make me feel?

  3. What am I proud about in my life now? How does that make me feel?

  4. What am I grateful about in my life now? How does that make me feel?

  5. What am I enjoying most in my life right now? How does that make me feel?

  6. What am I commited to in my life right now? How does that make me feel?

  7. Who do I love? Who loves me? How does that make me feel?

The Evening Power Questions:

  1. What have I given today?

  2. What did I learn today?

  3. How has today added to the quality of my life?

  4. How can I use today as an investment in my future?

No comments: