Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Monday, August 3, 2009

Ini polis tau tak? (Do you know this is police?)

Watched the clip in this entry. My vertebrae scrambled over one another immediately as they scurried up my spine to hide in my scalp and my hair stood up to make room. The scene hits the back of my throat, tears my tonsils out and goes on down to make my stomach do callisthenics.

Imagine what Teoh Beng Hock, Kugan or others under police custody had gone through. Bastards. Is this why Beng Hock would rather jumped off the 14th floor rather than to endure this inhumane humiliation and brutality?

Update:

No comments: