Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Sunday, June 28, 2009

乌贼路 Lorong Sotong??

Some cinapek approached me and asked where is 乌贼路 (Lorong Sotong) in Singapore and it caused me ponderous time to search high and low for this street in the directories.

Thanks to the PRC slank.

It's actually Orchard Road. %!#?$%#~*

Anyway, here is the legendary prawn noodle which is said to have draw 10,000 patrons almost every night back in those days when the owner was still operating at an open air food court along Orchard.


You can find it at Food Republic @ Wisma Atria, Orchard Road. Bon apetite.

No comments: