Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Star buzzed

"I think there's a mediacorp artist staying near my place." I told my friend in the lab and he showed me the "no big deal" face.

"It's an actress, very pretty one" Still the same expression.

"At the hawker centre near my flat...I saw her more than twice already. But I just couldn't remember her name." His expression changed into "are you sure" mode.

"But weird le, like no one recognizes her one..." I carried on.

"Pretty actress eating at the hawker centre? At your place? But no commotion?" He showed me his "I don't believe you now" face.

Well, today, I saw her again and I told my landlord. "Yes, she is Amy Cheng lor. Sometimes she will jog in the park in front of our flat one."
I confirm I saw her ah.

One of these days, I am gonna go paparazzo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyah! so what?! Altera oso got Ding Lik, Lau Kar Ling, Chan Yau, Hooi Koon Man, etc wat. :P

Gnu said...

True...i might be one of the star myself also:p