Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Monday, May 7, 2012

It's all about the driver




I remembered some character in a street-racing action movie once said, "It's not about the machine, it's all about the driver."

And I totally agree with that.

More than ever, I encountered drivers manoeuvring their kancil like ferocious lambo on the road. I think this is just another verson of mat rempit. You know, some people just have an ego larger than their pockets, balls outgrowing their brains. 

Now, if a vunerable vehicle can cruise around like it is the mother of all roads, it's no wonder the trucks or express buses are driven like battle tanks on the highway these days. 

No comments: