Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Friday, December 11, 2009

No Signboard

Best chili crab in town, no signboard. I prefer the branch at The Esplanade!
Just order one Sri Lankan crab, some bun for a light meal.
Add Malay-style fried noodle to eat till full.
Steamed bamboo clam with garlic is fabulous, too!

3 comments:

SalvadorDali said...

Hi There,

This is Salvador Dali from Malaysia Finance. Loved your blog. I have added to my link list. Cheers.....

SalvadorDali said...

sorry it took so long... i did put it up, then i forgot to save the link... then forgot how to get to yr site... searched for " a slice of life"...lol... on second day searched for the correct "snippet of life"...

Gnu said...

Hi Salvador Dali, thanks for dropping in. If you noticed, I add your blog to my list as well:) Good analysis you have and I enjoyed poring through your post.