Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Sunday, December 27, 2009

Letter to the Prime Minister

Dear Najib,

Aren't you the Malaysian Defence Minister back in 2007? Shouldn't you at least care to explain to the rakyat on the disappearance of the RM50 million jet engines now since the cat is out of the bag?

Instead, what I observed is that you are shedding all responsibilities like nobody's business, stepping aside in apathy while poor Ahmad Zaid Hamidi, our current Defence Minister is trying to wipe the shitty asshole in helter-skelter. Where is your accountability and integrity?

As a Malaysian, I am deeply saddened that we have an irresponsible and scandalous premier heading the regime. To me, you failed! So we can forget about the KPI and NKRA bullshit altogether.

Yours sincerely,
1Malaysia

Mama, I failed my KPI and NKRA:(

Come clean, Najib!

鄭丁賢‧皇家空軍人才濟濟 (RMAF full of talents!)

No comments: