Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy New (牛) Year

Due to tight schedule and last minute rush to wrap up my work before Chinese New Year, I foresee that I will not be able to update my nook for the rest of the week. So here it is, my early greetings with an e-card from Sung Studio - a card specially dedicated to my little sis born in the year of the Ox.

牛主乾坤春浩荡,

人逢喜庆气昂扬。

祝各位,

春节快乐!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...terima kasih ya~~
btw,this ox year not good for me..offend tai sui!

Gnu said...

No worries, got something for you to appease grandpa tai sui.