Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I M Possible

Yes, you have changed your destiny with your own hands!
After all the attempts which were crumpled, trampled, crushed and shattered to sheer rubbles, you continued the fight in which you believed so strongly.
I witnessed your persistence and preseverance along the journey, and, I recognised your strength and determination. And, I want you to know that you are never alone.
You have shown me that nothing is impossible in this world if you never give up easily.
Finally, this is your triumph.
Congratulations!
It's time to jubilate and rejoice, shall we?:)

No comments: