Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Tuesday, March 13, 2012

From Underachiever to Millionaire

Adam Khoo featured on The Edge Singapore in 2007

"Adam Khoo is an entrepreneur, a best-selling author and a peak performance trainer. A self-made millionaire by the age of 26, he owns and runs several businesses in education, training, event management and advertising, all with a combined annual turnover of $30 million."

Adam Khoo - Top 25 Richest Singaporeans Under 40

I have heard of this bloke few years back but didn't get the drive to read up one of his books, and I regretted today. Till one day when I was talking to one of the Directors of a listed company over breakfast in Shangri La Taipei, he introduced me to this master trainer and recommended me to read Adam's books. Now, if a listed company's director is reading his book, this Adam Khoo must be speaking some senses, right?

And I bought one of his masterpiece "Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires" and there was no looking back. Currently, I am reading "Secrets Of Building Multi-Million Dollar Businesses" as I would like to own a multi-million worth of empire someday.

Want to know more of his secrets? Click here to find out!

No comments: