Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Friday, April 29, 2011

Warm Home Treasure's Visit





Reasons for this blunder? Let me guess...




  • All Malaysian Chinese are dead?


  • All Malaysian Chinese are like Indonesian Chinese where they now only know Malay and have long forsaken their mother tongue?


  • The pro-Malay government is so racist that they wouldn't even let the Chinese do the translation, instead out-source the job to some UMNO backed consultant company for a fee of about 50 million ringgit?

Buzzer! Wrong!


"the Malay sentence was translated using Google Translate instead of consulting an official language interpreter."


Malaysia Boleh!

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20110429-276272.html





No comments: