Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Monday, September 7, 2009

Pokai

August is the month when I have to pay the premium for my life insurance policies, and they hammered hard every year about the same time until I have to cry out "Merdeka" umpteen times.

With that said, it's time to regurgitate my rainy days fund.

4 comments:

gs.kwang said...

lol.. what should i say?

gnu said...

aiya, saje ranting.

gnap said...

the bright side is... insurance money still ours / for ourselves. But paying taxes (at least for me) sucks big time, esp when we know how our hard earned money is ABUSED. :(

Gnu said...

taikaje: hahaha, true also. So better buy insurance or invest in unit trust:)