Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Thursday, March 19, 2009

From Susan Loone's

If this is true, then Malaysia would be a hideous country if the wrong person reigns the premiership...despicable rats.

After the murder of Altantuya, a charitable soul contacted Shaaribuu Setev, the father of the young woman : Datuk Said, honorary consul of Mongolia in Malaysia. “I am ready to do everything to help you”, said the diplomat to Shaaribuu Setev. His dedication even pushed the amicable Datuk Said to make revelations to the father. “The Malaysian governement is ready to spend one billion of tughrik (mongolian currency, equivalent to 500,000 euros) to cover up the case”.

And by the way, the NS uniform is such a joke. Easy target if we were in war.

Keyword: Najib Razak, Rosmah, murder, Altantuya, C4, Datuk Said

No comments: