Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thought of the day

  1. Not making decisions, is making a decision.
  2. When you feel comfortable with what you're doing now. It's time to reach out further. You're more than what you are now, always.
  3. In time of test, family is best - Burmese proverb
  4. We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make our world. ~Buddha
  5. Give me a lever long enough and a prop strong enough. I can single-handedly move the world. ~Archimedes
  6. Too many people, too little resources. Go green, my friends, go green.
  7. Machines, electronics, software...next, will it be biomed or renewable energy?
  8. Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  9. Now tell me, what does that mean to be noble? Your title gives you claim to the throne of our country, but men don't follow titles, they follow courage. Now our people know you. Noble, and common, they respect you. And if you would just lead them to freedom, they'd follow you. And so would I
  10. There's a difference between us. You think the people of this country exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it. ~William Wallace, Braveheart
  11. I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~Nelson Mandela

No comments: