Thought of the day

I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ~William Ernest Henley, Invictus

Government's promises are like the Ringgit, they depreciate with time.



Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Tribute to Lim Guan Eng, son of Lim Kit Siang

A short documentary on Penang's Chief Minister, Lim Guan Eng. Let's hope that he will succeed in his quest in developing an equal and open community, free of corruption, undivided and most importantly, prosperity and peace to all without New Economy Policy, and all the best to all Penangites! For all you know, DAP (Democratic Action Party) was once the Malaysian branch of Singapore's People Action Party (PAP), I am getting good vibes.

I hope his way will open the eyes of the southern folks by the next election and I pray that they will be sober enough to pick a leader, not just a TCSS* squandering politician.

*TCSS - Talk Cock Sing Song

Meanwhile, let's listen to this lovely song by one of our patriot, Namawee:

No comments: